Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

New Wintergreen Christmas Digital Scrapbook Kit + Freebie

Well folks, just wanted to show you my new kit Wintergreen, now in my Etsy shop here https://www.etsy.com/listing/115217927/digital-scrapbook-kit-wintergreen - go here for the digital scrapbook kit free for server use http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/wintergreen-12279  and for you folks checking it out, you can grab a freebie cluster here for a limited time http://www.mediafire.com/?o9pic3bi27p5sb9
Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. wow, i cant believe ive never found your site before...really lovely work! cant wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply AWESOME. Like KatKreations, this is my first visit too! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, you put a big smile on my face tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurrie,
    I want to add my comments here, too. YOu are fabulous! Such beautiful colors and goodies and the Wintergreen kit is huge!!! I love it. And I can't wait to share you with all our readers at Papers and Pixels!!!! Yea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Laura & Kristen, love to hear back on what folks enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for your Lovely gift.....It is very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela & Diane, you are most welcome, glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have one of the best blog I've seen scrap, your works are of excellent quality, and is seen to have much taste. Every little freebie is a great treasure that I keep with affection.
    It has been a pleasure and discover you see every post.

    ReplyDelete